I suck at blogging.
In the time since my last post, I have lost three followers. THREE!
Anyway, I've decided to post this blog to:
- Ensure you all that I am still alive.
- Issue my thanks for those of you who are still sticking around. I am grateful for all of you.
So here we are, ten things that I am especially grateful for:
- My job. I love everything about it.
- My awesome boyfriend. I seriously lucked out with this guy.
- My supportive parents. I love them to pieces.
- My good health. We are such fragile beings, and we really are so fortunate to be alive.
- My apartment. It may be expensive, but it's home.
- My education. It may be expensive, but it gets me to where I need to be.
- My friends, both back home, and here. I would be so awkward without them.
- Technology. Most days.
- LITERATURE. Where would we be without it???
- My dog back home. I miss him so much, but he makes my parents really happy.
This is Mika. He's a boy, and I'm pretty sure he's gay too. The love of my life is a gay mutt. Deal with it.
So there you have it, the ten things I woke up feeling grateful for this morning. Remember,
I hope you all have a wonderful, fun, SAFE, and exciting Superbowl Sunday.
I'm not going to tell you who I'm rooting for but...