Feast yourselves on UH's finest:
People like her make my school pride soar. Go Warriors!
Also, this picture is saved on my computer under the file name "gross".
Other fine moments at UH Manoa:
- In a classroom full of English majors, one girl raised her hand and asked the professor, "In regards to the essays, does spelling and grammar count for grading?"
- One of my professors thinks he is God's gift to literature because he is from England, but very rarely does he teach about literature. My favorite lesson was when he spent the entire class period ranting about how we are all dishing out our money for a low-quality education. Cheers prof!
- The financial aid office failed to disburse my student loan in time, so they decided they would take the tuition money out of my own personal bank account. Not my financial aid account, not even my Bank of Hawaii account. No. My Wells Fargo account. The one that I can't transfer money into because Wells Fargo does not exist on this island.
- This is the second consecutive semester that they have done this to me.
- We're in a lecture hall, and a girl in a mini skirt walks in. She sees her friend three rows up right below my boyfriend's row. Instead of walking up the aisle to get to her desired seat, she decides to straddle over the first two rows, revealing to the rest of the class her commando status and spacious cavern. Glorious.